Focused on advancing the development of the African pharmaceutical industry, APN works across the continuum of pharmaceutical industry from research and development, pharmaceutical manufacturing, regulation of medicines, pharmaceutical supply chain, pharmaceutical financing, pharmaceutical care, global health pharmacy and pharmaceutical policy.
We achieve our mission in this regard through;
- Convening industry leaders and experts for quarterly thematic discussions to share best practices, emerging trends and an optimistic outlook on the industry with actionable points for adoption.
- Establishment of a robust & comprehensive resource pool for pharmaceutical human capital development for industry players to enhance the competencies of the players.
- Development of a pharmaceutical industry intelligence system to support stakeholders in their market entry & operations.
- Policy advocacy in different forums & platforms to aid in streamlining the African pharmaceutical policy frameworks.
- Promoting collaboration among and with local pharmaceutical industry players in development of solutions for the African pharma market.